Is your business being found online for the products and services you provide, in the locations you cover? If not, then it’s time to start reviewing your online presence and marketing strategy.
Digital advertising spend in the UK is on the increase; business owners are spending to ensure they get found. You only have to look at the full year 2017 Digital Adspend results from the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) UK to see this. Look at the IAB’s latest UK digital advertising spend figures here – they include online, smartphone and tablet and show details January to December 2017:
- The total UK digital advertising market is worth £11.55bn, up 14.3% year-on-year
- Smartphone is driving almost all growth in the market
- At £5.20bn, Smartphone now makes up 45% of all digital
- Smartphone is accounting for 61% of all digital display advertising
- Online video is the largest display format, up 47% year-on-year
- Outstream is now the largest video format, at 56% of all online video
- Social revenue is now £2.4 billion
If you need help with your online marketing, Infoserve can help you.
Infoserve, the UK’s only Google, Bing and Yahoo Local partner, specialises in online marketing. Our digital marketing experts can help you with web design, Pay Per Click advertising, online listings, social media and more.
We have over 17 years’ experience in helping businesses like yours get found online, with more than 80 experts based across three offices in Leeds and Darlington.
We can help you with:
- Easy-to-use content editor
- Custom design by device
- Online shop to sell your products
Pay Per Click:
- Low risk, high return
- Get found on Google and Bing
- Conversion tracking
- Local listings on search, maps. social and sat-navs
- Social media management
- Content creation
- Improve engagement
- Boost Page Likes
Launched in 1999, we have huge experience in creating and managing online marketing campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses in the UK.
Our partnerships with Google, Bing and Yahoo will help drive new customers to your business and provide everything you need for an effective online presence.
Find out more about our services on the Infoserve website or give us a call on 0800 089 0879.