Indirect communication with customers brings different challenges through the limited information offered, time to respond, fully understand enquiries and deliver satisfactory outcomes.
Customer interactions frequently trigger other activities and requirements that need action to serve the overall needs of the customer. Mostly repetitive and routine in nature, they require ownership, efficiency, accuracy and above all professionalism to ensure satisfactory results.
Infoserve believes that to provide the highest quality end-to-end services to your customers, it is essential to gain an understanding of the circumstances leading to their enquiry and effectively manage all aspects of ongoing communications to ensure the customer is engaged at all times.
Business Process Optimisation services include:
- Data Entry and Processing
- Order Processing and Tracking
- Field Team Management
- Claims Management
- Complaint Management
- Data Cleansing and De-Dupe
- Voice and Data Analytics and Reporting
- Email and Whitemail Support and Enquiries
- Website Support
- Membership and Loyalty Scheme Management
- Brochure Requests
- Database Design and Build