Media Sales Executive – Darlington
Salary range £14 –20k
25% commission payable on New Business sales – uncapped
Infoserve is one of the leading players in the UK online local search market offering a large portfolio of online marketing solutions for businesses.
Infoserve is an official Google Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Bing Ads Authorised Reseller. We exclusively operate Yahoo! Local in the UK, a business finder on over 70 Football League websites, Cityvisitor.co.uk and over 100 single industry websites; some of the UK’s most popular online directories.
The Company, which has its headquarters in Leeds, has built a significant sales division over two sites in Leeds and Darlington employing more than 60 telesales personnel.
As an Infoserve Media Sales Executive you will liaise daily with media buyers, business owners and decision makers. You will sell the Company’s range of online local search products to businesses, both large and small. You will identify, qualify and close revenue opportunities.
Infoserve offers award-winning and comprehensive training. Every team member has an individual development plan that is reviewed regularly to ensure that everyone maximises his or her potential.
The most important requirement for this position is the ability to communicate effectively via the telephone at a senior decision-making level. Media sales experience would be useful but is not essential.
It is a job suited to dynamic and highly motivated individuals seeking to develop a career in sales. We offer excellent opportunity for advancement and personal development; all our coaches and managers are promoted from within the business.
Hours: 9:00 to 17:30 Mon-Thu, 9:00 to 17:00 Fri.
PPC Sales Specialist
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a fast-paced and exciting company with a friendly culture and the potential to earn plenty of money?
A fantastic opportunity is available for a PPC Sales Specialist to join Infoserve – a leading search company that connects millions of small and medium-sized businesses with customers. Our unique selection of products and services are designed to support local businesses online so that owners can help expand and grow their company.
The Primary Focus:
- Sell Infoserve’s products to UK businesses.
- Advise and assist businesses seeking to maximise the potential of the Internet, offering PPC.
- Achieve individual monthly revenue targets, seek new business for Infoserve and generate maximum profit.
- Follow up on all leads, cold call businesses to increase sales opportunities and convert leads into sales
- Manage your own calls and time to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to sell complex products and deal with multi-product sales
- Digital Agency background with a proven sales track record
- Experienced with PPC and website marketing
- A self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Resilient with interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual with a results-orientated approach
9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Thursday, 9am – 15:30 Friday (No weekends /Bank Holidays)
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus an additional day for your birthday.
Induction training week and continuous support available for all employees.
Automatic enrolment: Workplace Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Sales – 2 years minimum