Infoserve is looking for a website designer with a keen eye for design and skilled in the production of great looking functional websites for small/medium sized businesses. This is a good position providing a highly rewarding job for the right candidate and an excellent career opportunity.
The candidate’s main role will be will be using Infoserve’s site builder to build beautiful websites, whilst co-ordinating with salespeople and customers to deliver results in good time.
- A keen eye for great design and useful functionality within websites.
- Excellent time planning and project management.
- A methodical, efficient, timely and accurate way of working is essential.
- You’ll need a solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- A confident telephone manner is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress is beneficial.
- Knowledge of jQuery and PHP will be advantageous.
Portfolio of any design/websites examples required.
Software Developer/ WHMCS Developer (PHP/MySQL/Jquery/WHMCS)
Infoserve has also recently launched its own CMS on www.infoserve.com which enables clients to build & manage their own websites.
Due to expansion and demand within the business we are currently looking for a PHP Software Developer to join our small software team.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking and dynamic company where hard work is recognised and rewarded. As a business we very much believe in professional development and growth, therefore you must be willing to train in new methodologies when required.
Key Skills – Required
Key Skills – Desirable
- XML / JSON
- LAMP Stacks
- WHMCS experience
For further information about these roles or to apply please phone +44 (0)113 238 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org